This post includes affiliate links.
Hello and thanks for checking in! Here are some things you may have missed last week –
Baby’s Almost Here! Check Out What I’m Doing to Prepare…
- I bought myself an exercise ball and it’s helping to stretch my pelvis so the baby has plenty of room to move through the birth canal, resulting in an easier labor and a happier Crystel.
- I’ve been drinking my bone broth every day to increase elasticity.
- I used Hypnobabies to prepare for Charlotte’s birth, and I was able to deliver her naturally. But I’ll admit I haven’t had a lot of time to prepare for a natural birth with baby boy Montenegro, so I’m trying to come to terms with an epidural or maybe Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) to take the edge off.
- I’ve got my bag packed an ready to go!
- I want the baby’s head to stay facing down, so I’ve been making frequent visits to the chiropractor and doing A LOT of walking.
Finished Up One Project and Now On to the Next…
The master bathroom is done and it looks so pretty! It was a lot of work but the transformation is worth all those hours.
Since I was hyper focused on the bathroom, my homeschool area has been paying the price, and needs a major organization overhaul. I’d like to build some cabinets and a desk so that it’s a place where my girls feel comfortable learning. Stay tuned for that project after I’ve settled in to being a mom of 4.
News About Grandpa…
Grandpa is finally back in Omaha! He’s ready to act as a surrogate Mom and Dad to the girls while Stuart and I are at the hospital.
Amazon Top Sellers From Last Week…
Silicone Cable Straps Wire Organizer – I’ve tried a few different wire organizers and by far these are the easiest to use.
Faux Greenery – Super realistic looking.
Bathroom Trash Can With Automatic Lid – It’s silly to say a garbage can is pretty, but I don’t care. This garbage can is pretty. Bonus: it keeps the dog out.
From The Archives…
Did you miss the story of our move to Omaha? We traded mountains for prairies, Cougars for Corn Huskers, and Jell-O for Kool-Aid. Thank you, Utah, for giving me my husband, my girls, and Home Goods. And thank you Home Goods for also moving to Omaha, Nebraska. Click here to read the full story and see more before pictures.
I’m so excited to see you return with baby boy. I miss adorable Lolly. God bless
Thank you Joyce! I’m excited to return as well.
Thinking of you I have to say I miss your instagram, you remind me of one of my daughters!! Prayers your birth for this little boy whom will be smothered with love is easy and quick. Grandpa is a blessing your are 🍀 lucky. Enjoy your time off . Tracy
Thanks Tracy! You’re right about the smothering part since my girls love babies
Best of luck. Sending prayers and look forward to meeting your newest addition to the family when you are back on Instagram. Hope you get plenty rest or try too!!
I’ll take all the prayers I can get Jeannie. Thank you!
Great read!!! Thanks for sharing such a great blog, keep sharing such a great blog.
Best wishes for a easy birth of your new addition to the family. Anxious to meet your baby boy. 🙏🥰
You did an amazing job finishing the bathroom.
Finishing that bathroom was an important goal of mine to get done before baby boy arrives. Thanks Cathy for following along!
The bathroom remodel is gorgeous! Many blessings to you and the family, as you prepare for your precious baby boy to arrive!
Thank you so much Debbie!